Visit my new blog at http://sapan.freehostia.com
In the world take always the position of the giver. Give everything and look for no return. Give love, give help, give service, give any little thing you can, but keep out barter. Make no conditions, and none will be imposed. Let us give out of our own bounty, just as God gives to us.
Retreat given at the Thousand Island Park, USA. June 19, 1895. Complete Works, 7:5.
Adding a new line in VB 6.0 MsgBox !!
MsgBox(“This is the first line” & vbCrLf & “This is the second line”)
vbCrlf is the newline character..
These are the quotes from “The Sunday Times” of June 15, 2008
- Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at. – Goethe
- Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. – Frank Zappa
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
- When we cling to pain we end up punishing ourselves. – Leo F Buscaglia
- He that can compose himself, is wiser than he that composes books. – Ben Franklin
- The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself. – Thales
- It’s not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts. – Will Rogers
- It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it. – Gilbert K Chesterton
- Sow good services: sweet remembrances will grow from them. – De Stael
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom is courage. – Thucydides
- To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. – Swetchine
T-shirt quote from the Baroda Times:
Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear…
SMS Joke of the Day:
Time is a marvellous healer but it is a complete failure as a beautician…